Astrid, a Blue Bicolor Ragdoll. Photo by Narelle
Floppycats.com is interested in featuring your cat’s story.
If you are interested in participating in this submission, Floppycats.com will need the following:
At least a 200-word story of your Ragdoll. Think of including information like:
- How you acquired your Ragdoll
- Where you got your Ragdoll from (was is through a breeder or a rescue? If it is was a breeder, please include the
breeder’s website address, if they have one), would you recommend the breeder?
- How you became interested in Ragdolls?
- What your kitty likes to do
- Do you have any you tube videos of s/he etc?
- Why did you give your kitty his or her name?
- At least one photo of your Ragdoll or you’re welcome to send multiple photos.
- Any products you would recommend for Ragdolls–whether they are treats, food or toys
Your Kitty’s Story be featured on this site and be shared with the Floppycats.com community of visitors.
When your cat’s story is finally published, Floppycats.com will send you the URL address, and you can forward the page to your friends and family to show off your all-star kitty.
This is also a great area to get Ragdoll Cat Names and learn more about floppy cats.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Floppycats.com about your ragdolls story.