As I mentioned a few weeks ago, the lovely people at KONG sent Charlie and Trigg some of their products to test out. We have already covered the KONG Kickeroo. This week it is the Kong Incline Cat Scratcher.
As you can tell from the photo, the Kong Incline Cat Scratcher is a cardboard cat scratcher that is set on an incline. As an added bonus, it has a toy that hangs on the inside – and the holes on either side of it allow your cat to play with the toy without getting inside of the cat scratcher. Of course, if you had a kitten who could squeeze in there, that’d be another situation.
Pros Of The Incline Cat Scratcher:
- It’s two toys in one – a scratcher and the toy hanging on the inside provides hours of entertainment
- The scratching pad can be removed and replaced allowing you to save the incline cat scratcher – and recycle the old scratching portion.
- It comes with a baggie of catnip to entice your kitty to use the scratcher.
- It’s safe for the environment
Cons of The Incline Cat Scratcher:
- It is lightweight, so unless pushed up against a wall, it moves around.
Thank you, Kong, for sending us this product to review – we loved it!
Has your kitty tried out the Kong Incline Cat Scratcher? How did she or he like it?