Floppycats gets 40,000+/- visitors a month. Ever wondered what pages get the most hits, here’s a quick run down:
- Home Page – since Floppycats is set up as a blog, almost every dya there is a new blog post – and that is featured on the front page of the site – therefore, it makes sense why it is visited the most.
- Seal Ragdolls – this website was founded because of my Seal Mitted Ragdoll, Rags, who passed on March 30, 2009. It is no wonder why seal Ragdolls are covered a lot on the site.
- Kidney Disease Cat Food – I created this page when Rags was in his final stage of life, dying from Chronic Renal Failure (CRF).
- Anemia in Cats – this page was also created because of Rags’ CRF.
- Blue Ragdolls - this page covers the different patterns and tones of blue that Ragdolls can come in.
- Ragdoll Rescue – I have really worked on promoting this portion of the site. Since there is not a Ragdoll Rescue that is International or one that is all encompassing in the USA, I wanted to create something online that would allow people to post information.
- Ragdoll of the Week – I am not surprised this is popular – the Ragdoll of the Week submissions are so very fun to read!
- Ragdoll Cat – this page covers what Ragdoll cats are like.
- Cat Not Drinking Water – this page was also created because of Rags’ CRF. I hope it is helping someone!
- Ragdoll Names – I love hearing what you named your Ragdoll cat – share your names here or find ideas for names here.
What is your favorite page or blog post on Floppycats and why? Please feel free to post a link in the comments section below and let me know!